Wednesday, November 4, 2009

11 November 2009

Awesome~ I have not posted for like uh...uh...Wait.Okay lazy to check,just know it is a few months.So I am going to compress everything that happened these past few months.Okay,earlier parts of the month...Forgot.Okay my "awesome" results~!

ENGLISH~!!!:70. A2
CHINESE!!(Sucks):45 U
MATHS~!:86 A1
Science:85 A1
Geog:96 A1
Hist:72 A2
Lit: 65 B3
D&T:77 A1
Art:73 A2
Home Econ:74 A2 (Thanks to Prisilla for giving me bread,I might have gotten lower marks >.<)
Civics & Moral:C
Music:A

Total:743/1000
%:74.3(Damn I lost by 0.1 to Dennis)
Class post.:3/37
Results:Passed(DUH)
Promotion Status:Promoted to S2 EXPRESS(YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)
L1B2 agg.:4
CIP:Not updated yet
Attendance:191/191(Yay full attn!)
Conduct:Very Good
Weight for height ind.:Acceptable(YAY NO UNDERWEIGHT)
Physical Fitness:Bronze(I deserver better xD)
Remarks:Eamon is a friendly student.He is hardworking and consistently achieves good results in his studies.He is also obliging and carries out his duties as class monitor with dedication.(AWESOME!)

That's that for the results...Time for...TODAY!!!

Woke up almost 12pm...Usual stuff,play comp,eat w/e. Suddenly @ 1pm,CCA senior called me and told me there was CCA in 30mins time.WTF MAN!I've not eaten lunch,bathed and prepared for anything.Thank god I made it in time(Didn't bathe though)Main thing we did today was running...GOD! RUNNING IS MY WEAKEST AREA!Made it anyway.We ran from school all the way to CCK Stadium(You know...For sports day)Then we ran from there all the way to the canal(Practice run for x country)Then from there,finally ran back the same way as x country practice back to school.It's like,5km or something.Tired but feeling better now already HAPPY FASE!

posted by RawSkull @ 5:19 PM