Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday,2 March,2009

Okay,I'm writing this since many things had happened today(Yay XD)
First of all,School.Going to skip all this junk since all you do is work,play,recess etc.
Next,(Fun part starts here XD)
School ends.YAY!!!!!BUT!!!!It's not over yet :D
So,school ended,ate lunch,went out of school gates(No i'm not going home XD)Waited for 5minutes for someone to accompany to Chua Chu Kang Stadium.Yes,it's Sports Heats today.Think it's some kinda qualification thing since they have to shorten down the amount of people.Waited and waited...Nobody came.So I went around to find someone and spotted Jimson(Scouts senior) carrying a MacDonalds meal.So,I asked him for some help on directions,but to no avail.We went in circles searching for help.Finally,he saw some of his friends across the street.A group of girls wearing their blue house T-Shirt.He told them to bring me to CCK Stadium XD.So yeah,waited for bus 307 to arrive and then we boarded it,freaking crammed...I'm like a sardine :X.

As the bus drove away from Lot 1 interchange,it passed a junction and I saw Pauline and Vanessa XD,Pauline...Your hair was messy >:( XD.Okay,so we finally reached the Bus-stop closest to CCK Stadium,reached in time :D.Started to drizzle for awhile then stopped and repeatedly the same thing.I participated in the 100m run,got 1st YAY!XD,there was only 2 people participating,Ding Yuan and I.So yeah,all the junk stuff,other types of events and yeah.

Just as we were about to end this rather perfect day,it started to rain cats and dogs(*Meow meow!!Woof!Bark!*). :( Thankfully,Ding Yuan had an umbrella to block off most of the rain water.Later,Eunice jumped and and joined us XD,still eating her fries that she bought awhile ago.Sat there for around 10minutes,rain got worse,5 more minutes,finally calmed down a LITTLE.Most of the students with umbrellas in the stadium left and rushed towards the shelter.

Ding Yuan and I also left with a rather small umbrella over our heads.On the way out,he accidentally kicked a cockroach without knowing.I told him what happened and he said sorry to the cockroach XD.Out of the area,searching for bus stop,got lost,went back,realised that we went to the wrong way >.>We walked towards the bus stop and spotted two 307 at the bus stop.We ran towards it as fast as we could,finally we managed to squeeze in and got ourselves some space.After awhile,some people went off near Lot 1 to take the LRT instead while we went to the back for some seats.Spotted Eunice and Jie Ying XD.Sat infront of them,Jie Ying keeps messing up my hair,made me a tiny bit pissed.Yeah,so basically that's about it XD.

posted by RawSkull @ 6:23 PM